Whilst every care has been taken in compilation of information Bolton Safeguarding Children Board cannot guarantee its accuracy and will not be liable for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of using these pages. The information provided by this website is for general guidance only.
These pages also contain links to other sites which are not in any way endorsed by Bolton Safeguarding Children Board. Bolton Safeguarding Children Board will not be liable for any loss damage or inconvenience caused as a result of using these links.
In using the Bolton Safeguarding Children Board website, you will be deemed to accept these terms.
We will process your personal data within the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Freedom of Information Act 2000, the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 and other relevant legislation.
- We will indicate why we are collecting the data
- We will only use the data for the purpose for which it has been collected
- We will only share the data with other organisations if it is stated at the point of collecting the data or if required by law or in order to carry out local authority functions in line with the Data Protection Act
- We will not use your data for marketing products or services to you without your consent
- We will keep your data for the minimum time necessary
- We will respect your rights under the Data Protection Act to access the data we hold about you
- We will keep your personal data securely
- We use a cookie to collect IP address information purely for statistical purposes, in order to monitor the usage of our website. This does not identify you as individual.
Cookies are small data files stored by your browser on your computer. For more information on how cookies are used and how to control them please go to http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
If you do choose to delete our cookies or disable future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
Expiry: 5 years
The _qca cookie may use your “computer’s IP address, pixel code, referring HTTP location, current HTTP location, search string, time of the access, browser’s time, any searches made on the applicable website, and other statistics” in order to “analyze Log Data from different websites and combine it with other non Personally Identifiable Information to produce the Reports that are made available on the Quantcast.com Site, to enable web publishers and advertisers to deliver audience segments that are appropriate for their products or services.”