Multi-Agency Safeguarding Training
BSCB delivers an annual multi-agency safeguarding training programme. The programme is open to anyone who works with children, young people, their parents or carers in Bolton and is free to access.
To find out which courses are on offer to meet your safeguarding children training needs and how to book download the training brochure.
BSCB can also develop and deliver bespoke safeguarding training for individual organisations. To find out more about this or any aspect of the training programme please contact
Multi-agency Training Coordinator
Bolton Safeguarding Children Board
Westhoughton Town Hall
T – 01204 337861
- 5 Minute Facts – Short briefings on a range of safeguarding children
- Keeping Children Safe – Level 1 Online Learning
- Channel Awareness – Identifying Individuals at Risk of Being Drawn into Terrorism
- Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) E-Learning Package – http://www.paceuk.info/the-problem/keep-them-safe
- Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) E-Learning Package – http://www.fgmelearning.co.uk
- Bolton Community Safety Partnership – Hate Crime Awareness